Hey everyone,
I think we can all agree that we had a great start to the OLT (or whatever you are) week! First, I am so glad to be back in the LIM environment, seeing Teloki, Yoli, Charlay returning OLs and new faces. Just to go over the entire day for me; I felt SCANDALOUS (hah, Christina Romano) and ready so I did cardio and showed up for our first session. I thought that candy ice breaker was hilarious, and I know who my "foodies" are. =] We can hang out all the time, call me when you're hungry. Ummmmm let see.. Lunch was great, thanks for the vegetarian options! Secondly, hands down, Agnelli was, yet again, so inspiring and I am glad everyone of us new and old leaders have finally got to meet and hear him speak. That session was the perfect way to start the week to kind of set the "playing field" to a fair or equal level playing field. Also, I think that this week we all will find that we are going to be taken out of our comfort zones whether it be public speaking or working in your groups with someone you're just getting to know, but we're all in this together OL, FYE or buddy, we all have a common goal (I Hope) in this experience, so don't ever be afraid to let go, let it out. Returning OL's from this past year can agree that, we are all such great friends now after a week of training, that I could go to either of them now and probably in the future, if i ever needed anythinggg! .
Lets keep up the enthusiasm and fun going alll weeek. WOOHOO.
I am especially excited for the dirtay jerz trip wednesday.
okay, I am EXHAUSTED. clearly its late, just got my laptop working wahoo.
TTFN. <3
love ya b<3
ReplyDeletelove ya a <3 ;)
ReplyDelete