I did an ice breaker with my group last summer where I supplied them with dry spagetti and marshmallows. I split them up into groups and the object of the game was to build the tallest tower that did not fall over. It was interesting to see them sit and discuss their strategy before getting started. It did get a little sticky but the winning team got their favorite candy the next day. But the ones posted were good ones too!
I did an ice breaker with my group last summer where I supplied them with dry spagetti and marshmallows. I split them up into groups and the object of the game was to build the tallest tower that did not fall over. It was interesting to see them sit and discuss their strategy before getting started. It did get a little sticky but the winning team got their favorite candy the next day. But the ones posted were good ones too!
ReplyDelete