Hey Y'all!
First off you all looked beautiful yesterday! I am so blessed to work with all you because not many get to work with such a hilarious, intelligent, and open minded group.
I am glad you all liked the candy ice breaker Casey and I did. When you learn ice breakers you think you will want to do in your down times and you need supplies please let Case or myself know. :)
The OL handbook is an amazing resource (especially for survival guides!) Thank you T!
I hope you all remember your thumper calling cards!!!!
I feel so close to all of you after J.Agnelli's session. We all shared and participated and let our voices be heard. I am SO proud of us because that was hard stuff to talk about. One thing I learned was that we are all different, but we have shared experiences. I hope all of you are keeping his email for future questions/comments/concerns.
Last night was fun watching Secret Life and Pretty Little Liars with you guys! If you weren't there I went around knocking on doors, but not everyone was there. For future notice just come upstairs to our room :)
Please watch this video so you can better understand the theme for this year's Orientation. Logo meeting tonight after dinner @ 1760!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQRWeZy-S8Q
No comments:
Post a Comment