Cyrus, Jay Z, JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE (N*Sync would be a plus) Bieber, Beyonce, Classic NY Songs, Maybe the I love College song? or is that cliche/innapropriate/lame?
The incoming freshmen were born in what 93? What was big when they were 10, people love that.
I think the Spice Girls, N*Sync, the Backstreet Boys, and Aaron Carter (?) might have been big ones around those years. Maybe Mandy Moore's I want candy song...ok I think I'm going to stop now before I embarrass myself! haha
So umm...I realized I was thinking about music I liked when I was ten...so umm....yeah...we I think artists like Missy Elliot (maybe) and Britney Spears were big when they were ten. I hope this helps...
hip hop, r&b, pop, rock, soca, reggae, (all kinds)
ReplyDeleteCyrus, Jay Z, JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE (N*Sync would be a plus) Bieber, Beyonce, Classic NY Songs, Maybe the I love College song? or is that cliche/innapropriate/lame?
ReplyDeleteThe incoming freshmen were born in what 93? What was big when they were 10, people love that.
I think the Spice Girls, N*Sync, the Backstreet Boys, and Aaron Carter (?) might have been big ones around those years. Maybe Mandy Moore's I want candy song...ok I think I'm going to stop now before I embarrass myself! haha
ReplyDeleteSo umm...I realized I was thinking about music I liked when I was ten...so umm....yeah...we I think artists like Missy Elliot (maybe) and Britney Spears were big when they were ten. I hope this helps...
ReplyDeleteLMAO @ U GUYS..HOW ABOUT WE JUS PUT ON SUM KIDZ BOP ;)
ReplyDelete